Saturday, 6 June 2015

my month as a vegan

Aloha!
My journey to a vegan life started some weeks ago with a thought to take a part in the vegan challenge. I thought I am starting it when (long-awaited) holidays began and on the first days of June I re-opened this webpage. Then yesterday (5th of June) I got email that told welcome and you're in. On the same day's evening I went to buy my first vegan products - soy milk and yoghurt.


I think the hardest part of this is going to be that I can't use real milk or other milk products because they're a big part of my normal diet. Well I took a part in this challenge and I am not going to slip or give up with this.




You know this kind of makes me think what I use to eat.

For you who are (still) thinking why I am challenging myself to be a vegan - there is two reasons: I want to try a new lifestyle AND when eating right it is good for you and as well for the nature and animals! Now I just have to change myself mentally - I mean I have to think like a good vegan person.


Anyway I am going to do a post after this where I write down my feelings about the vegan food and other thoughts along this journey. And if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Dream big
but enjoy small.

No comments:

Post a Comment