Monday, 8 September 2014

the first impression you'll only do this once // a primeira impressão você só vai fazer isso vez

HELLO
It is simply to introduce myself.
I am Roosa.
My age is at the moment fourteen.
I live in Finland.


FINLAND
Few facts about my homeland.
Although Finland is quite a big in map this isn't so known country.
FINLAND IS IN NORTHERN EUROPE.
Finland has nickname "country of thousands lakes and islands".
Why? Because we really have over 180 000 lakes and almost as many islands.
The Santa Claus lives in Finland.
In Finland we like to go sauna without any clothes or towel.
Many Finnish people leaves cities in summer and go to the countryside (just to have some vacation with mosquitoes).
We don't small talk. Or use "please" when we ask something.
We have two official languages: Finnish and Swedish.




 ALL THE MORE
one thing about me:
I love languages
 it is reason why there is Portuguese in title
and sorry if I wrote it wrong.


 BIG LOVE



PS.
I write when I want to.
So you may don't hear about me for very long time...

picture is from here

No comments:

Post a Comment