Ten weeks ago I was sitting in an airplane heading to Lisbon, Portugal. I'd like to say it was the absolute best week but it wasn't. I had few arguments with my mother that flattened the mood but it was small next to all the good things. I loved to go around Lisbon and nearby cities. And the people over there was so easygoing and lovely.
Also I spoke, not as much as I wanted, Portuguese. One reason to go there was the language because I wanted to be sure that I want to continue studying Portuguese and that one of my options for an exchange student year will be a Portuguese-speaking country.
There won't be a long time before I get back on a plane and go see some more Lisbon and Portugal. Whether as an exchange student, a tourist or an employee. That's a promise I made to myself.




No comments:
Post a Comment