It's 01.01.2016! And I'm feeling like I need a fresh new start. This year I want to grow as an blogger, you know be better and more original and so on, I want to do things well that I can be happy, also I want to use my spare time so that I can write, read and learn more (for school and just for own fun) without getting burnout in the end of spring... and oh this list would be miles long if I'd just write everything down. I'll let this year 2016 make miracles to me and I try not to get too disappointed if things don't go like I've planned or hoped.
If you've read my blog earlier you know I was a full vegan for a month. Just for fun and new recipes I decided to took part in again, but instead of being full-time vegan I'll only do some specific meals for me, my family and/or friends to get them to know how's it like and to eat some brilliant food.
This spring will be a huge and important journey for me since I've got to choose from all the high schools and vocational schools those five that I'm ready to go for about three coming years. There will be some huge exams and projects at school, but luckily there will be plenty of vacations during this spring. In March I'll be flying to Lisboa, Portugal for a week and that's what I'm looking for with butterflies in stomach. You'll hear about it sooner to the time to hop on plane. ☺
I really hope there is people reading my posts and I would be amazed if one time some comment would be found under a post.
No comments:
Post a Comment