Thursday, 1 October 2015

olá, tudo bom?

Olá, last time I wrote about being vegan for a month. Now school has begun as well as my Portuguese course...

Yes, I am still studying Portuguese, actually at the moment I'm waiting for the lesson to start. I like this language and everyday I learn new. I just feel like, you know, I'm not going anywhere. I cannot speak it or write it to anyone because none of my friends can speak it, well Camilla studied last spring but, like I did, she has forgotten things. My classmate speaks Spanish but that's a language that I don't understand much.

I hope to get friends that can speak with me, it's a bit boring when everybody at the course, they are adults so we're not the same.

At English lessons we've talked about goals, how to get on level what we want in English. I've compared these goals to my Portuguese skills and happily recognised that I actually am quite good. Like this is my 6th year to study English and only the 1st year of Portuguese studies but I'm already on A2 (number 7) level, I think.

Great autumn to readers!
Here is a warming photo from France to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment